Paxata Community Members: Something special in a community experience is coming your way. Stay tuned to this space.
Paxata Boot Camp Training Schedule and Registration
The intent of Paxata Boot Camp Training is to provide the foundational knowledge of working within Paxata. By the end of the training, attendees will be able to:
- Search, import, and update data into the Paxata Library
- Use Paxata Projects to load, append, and merge datasets regardless of source location
- Perform data quality assessments and introduce data changes
- Deduplicate, create aggregates, and reshape the data
- Reuse project logic and refresh existing projects with new datasets
- Generate custom fields
- and more!!
This instructor-led training is delivered online, in a single session consisting of 2.5 hours. It is a foundational track for those who wish to become a certified PaxPro Analyst, PaxPro Developer, or PaxPro Admin.
|June 10th, 2020
||08:00 - 10:30am PT||Click here|
Registrants are provided location and login information 24 hours before the first session. After the training, you can access the training video by clicking here (please note we can only stage the training videos for 3 months at a given time).
Note: We only post the schedule 3 months in advance. Please check back for updates. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] for further assistance.
Note: While there is no lab with the boot camp, you can download the training files and follow along:
- Marketing Campaigns - NA.xlsx
- Marketing Campaigns - WW.xlsx
- Product Installations.xlsx
- SFDC Leads.xlsx