Home Data Prep Q&A

Paxata Community Members: Something special in a community experience is coming your way. Stay tuned to this space.
In the meantime, check out the brand new Data Prep for Data Science topic here and the new DataRobot Community.

Visit the official Paxata Documentation portal for all of your doc needs.

Excel equivalent If Statement

I need to do a simple if statement based on a dollar amount. IF (this is >10000 give me "this" if less than give me "that"). Can you please assist how this should be written in Paxata? Thank you
Tagged:

Answers

• In Paxata to do this, you would perform these steps. In a Paxata project, once you've select the data you want to work on:
    1) Click on the "Compute" button on the left hand side of the screen.

2) Enter the formula (in this case  datediff(@Date of [email protected], now(),"days") and click Save:

Notes:
    • When you reference a column, you can click on the column header to automatically enter the column in the formula (or you can type it in)
    • When you click on the orange compute icon in step 2, you will see a list of available formulas.
    • There are detailed help for each formula if you click on the top right hand side of the screen and click on the help button.