Home Data Prep Q&A

Paxata Community Members: Something special in a community experience is coming your way. Stay tuned to this space.
In the meantime, check out the brand new Data Prep for Data Science topic here and the new DataRobot Community.

Visit the official Paxata Documentation portal for all of your doc needs.

Write data to a SQL Server table

I have a need to write the output of my project to a SQL Server table. The name of my table is
 [databasename].[dbo].[tablename].
I have attempted multiple ways in DIRECTORY PATH or DATABASENAME and so far, I did not have an luck.
The values I tried are databasename.dbo.tablename  , dbo.tablename , tablename and several other combinations.
 I have WRITE access to the database and I am able to export the answer set from library to this SQL Server, using the export option and then choosing the data source name and the table name.
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @sreekj1

My name is Sudheer and I am part of the customer success team for Nationwide along with @raviteja_paxata .

Is it possible to share the screen shot of the error message? Please advise. If you need help I can setup a Zoom session or request @raviteja_paxata who is local to NW to assist you with this error.

Is the checkbox "Automatically Created Table" is checked in the connector under export section? If so you need to have a DDL privilege. If this is not set then the export functionality expects the table to be present and you to have write access. 

Please let me know and I will setup a call.

With Best Regards
    Sudheer Kumar