Paxata Community Members: Something special in a community experience is coming your way. Stay tuned to this space.
Paxata Admin: how to enable Oracle JDBC Connector
Oracle 12c JDBC driver (http://download.oracle.com/otn/utilities_drivers/jdbc/121010/ojdbc7.jar)
2. User ran recursive chown on drivers to make paxata user the owner (chown paxata:paxata -R /usr/local/paxata/server/drivers)
3. User set permissions as 755 on all drivers (chmod 755 -R /usr/local/paxata/server/drivers)
4. Edit /usr/local/paxata/server/drivers/jdbc-driver.properties:
5. Restart Paxata Server to register the new driver (service paxata-server restart)
6. Create Oracle datasource in Library Page.