Change into Column Operations
The Change into Operations
1) Change into Capital Case: Changes the words in the column to start with Capital letters, also known as camel case
Example: james bond is changed to James Bond
2) Change into lowercase: Changes all the letters in a word to lower case.
Example: JaMes BOnd is changed to james bond
3) Change into UPPERCASE: Changes all the letters in a word to Upper Case also known as all caps.
Example: James bonD is changed to JAMES BOND
4) Change into numeric: Changes the data type of all specified values to numeric
5) Change into text: Changes the data type of all specified values to text
6) Change into unescaped HTML: Converts escaped HTML characters like & " to unescaped HTML symbols like & and “ respectively
Example: "Harold & Kumar" to “Harold & Kumar”
7) Change into blanks: Changes the value of all the selected/specified values to Blank
8) Change into custom value: Changes the value of all selected values into a value specified by the user