Home Data Prep Q&A

Paxata Community Members: Something special in a community experience is coming your way. Stay tuned to this space.
In the meantime, check out the brand new Data Prep for Data Science topic here and the new DataRobot Community.

Visit the official Paxata Documentation portal for all of your doc needs.

How do I removed exported data sets that are no longer needed?

I would like to delete exported data sets and keep the list current with only the ones still needed

Best Answer

Answers

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 70 admin
    edited January 27, 2020 11:56PM
    Hi there, to delete the most recent version of a dataset in your Library list, just click the red X button for it:

if you want to delete *all* of the versions for the dataset-- for example in my screenshot above you'll see I have seven versions of the dataset-- click the All Versions button:

And you're drilled down into a page that lists each version of that dataset. Now notice the red button to DELETE ALL VERSIONS:

If you are sure that's what you want to do-- to delete every instance of this dataset from your Library-- then click the button and, poof!, they are gone.

hope that helps!
  • Thanks Melanie, but I should have been more specific, I'm referring to Export Logs.  I don't see an X for those, could it be an access issue?
  • Thanks sayyar